AIPGDET 2019 – ALL INDIA POST GRADUATE DENTAL ENTRANCE EXAM (AIPGDET):
AIPGDET 2019 – AIPGDET is the gateway exam conducted on behalf of D.Y. Patil Institution which is situated in Pune city and talented students are undertaking this examination by putting their prime knowledge ahead and hence they become very talented dentists in this field. Anyone has to struggle to get admission in Post Graduate courses based on dental discipline or other courses according to DCI – Dental Council of India. AIPGDET Exam is the fully recognized exam conducted by the central government of India. Opportunity is given to students to meet the quality of education. Merit-listed students are given great amounts of opportunities and hence this examination is always treated as the valid exam even by the Malaysian government to offer people to succeed in their education.
Who is eligible to attend AIPGDET?
- If you are an Indian resident, you can apply for the AIPGDET exam. Non Residents of India are not allowed to undertake AIPGDET examination
- Candidates have to complete BDS degree graduation from approved colleges and other educational universities under DCI – Dental Council of India
- Students with internship completion or waiting for an internship to complete will be considered as eligible to attend the examination, candidates are also eligible to reappear for the same exam
Admission Procedure of AIPGDET 2019:
- Candidates should visit the official website links for collecting or downloading admission forms via online
- Interested students are able to download forms even by clicking on specific links remain opened on specific duration
- January is the right month to collect admission forms on time
- Sending request is another way of possible to collect admission forms. Once we have sent request via email along with DD which will be considered as the best way to collect admission forms on time
- To fill admission forms, we should give our personal details in forms and then forms get submitted on or before last dates. Aspirers those who do not submit will get penalty which have to be done even before the last date given
- Admission forms have to be submitted on or before last week of month of January
- Candidates those who follow certain norms and regulations prescribed will not be charged any penalty amount, if not they will be charged penalty amount which must be done before last week of month of January
When AIPGDET 2019 exam will be held?
- Examination will be done before the month of January
AIPGDET 2019 Notifications & Important Dates
|AIPGDET 2019 Hall ticket||Will update|
|AIPGDET 2019 Admission Notifications & Prospectus||Will update|
|AIPGDET 2019 Application Form & online Application Form||Will update|
|AIPGDET Exam date||Will update|
|AIPGDET 2019 Results||Will update|
|Late date for submission of AIPGDET 2019 form||Will update|