BHU PG 2019 – BANARAS HINDU UNIVERSITY PG ENTRANCE EXAM (BHU PG):
BHU PG 2019
Banaras Hindu University is the most popular educational institution which was established among residents of continents Asia and Africa. To avail the best quality of education from BHU, candidates have to choose the BHU admission test and hence they can prepare themselves for admission in PG degree programmes from BHU. PG Entrance Test is quite valid for everyone those who aspiring to get admission in any one of PG degree programmes based on medicine field.
BHU PG 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
- Both Indian domiciled candidates and non-residents of India are considered as eligible to undertake BHU PG entrance examination
- Good mark secures will be getting admission into seats and 40 seats are allocated to reserved category candidates
- Graduates have to complete their qualifying education based on the medicine field and accordingly they are attaining eligibility to undertake BHU PG entrance test along with internship
- Candidates with the internship will be admitted into desired courses.
- Aspiring students should be graduates and especially they have to complete their graduation only from MCI approved educational institutions. MCI refers to Medical Council of India. Candidates are expected to be eligible to undertake BHU PG Examination
Cost of BHU PG 2019 application form:
- Rs. 1600 is charged to all general category candidates for collecting admission forms
- Rs. 1000 is charged to all special categories of candidates
BHU PG 2019Application forms submission:
Any non-resident of India can use admission forms for the purpose of applying. Details must be given in forms and once this gets over, form submission is possible directly in Indian Embassy.
- During February month, we can collect admission forms
- During the first week of April month, admission forms can be submitted along with adequate details
- This is an important process to be done in the middle week of month of July
BHU PG Examination is scheduled during the first week of the month of June.
BHU PG 2019 Exam Pattern:
- All questions are objective types of questions
- Multiple options are given for all questions. In general cases, 4 options are given out of which we will have to choose the right one as suitable answer
- To check the subject knowledge of all candidates, aspirers have to undertake the BHU PG Examination
- Good marks scores will be shortlisted for personal interview and then final merit list preparation is also possible which will be published via online
BHU PG 2019 Notifications & Important Dates
|BHU PG 2019 Hall ticket||Will update|
|BHU PG 2019 Admission Notifications & Prospectus||Will update|
|BHU PG 2019 Application Form & online Application Form||Will update|
|BHU PG 2019 Exam date||Will update|
|BHU PG 2019 Results||Will update|
|Late date for submission of BHU PG 2019 form||Will update|