CEED 2019 – COMMON ENTRANCE EXAM FOR DESIGN (CEED):
CEED is a common entry-level examination conducted by IIT – Indian Institute of Technology along with IISC – Indian Institute of Science. The CEED exam is organized and conducted on behalf of the ministry of Human Resource Department. Eligible students will be given admission in desired PG degree programmes based on Design.
Who is eligible for CEED 2019?
- UG degree candidates will be allowed to attend the CEED Examination
- Final year degree holders are also allowed to attend the CEED exam
- Candidates are not restricted with rules and regulations at the time they undertake CEED examination
- Candidates are not getting admission in IISC and IIT before they get better score in this entry level test
CEED 2019 Application Form
- Out of 2 models, candidates will be able to choose the most convenient mode for the purpose of applying
How to collect admission forms?
- Both online and offline are useful for candidates to apply for the test
Modes of admission forms:
- Candidates have to use the online mode for applying and this process can be achieved during the month of August
Admission form procedure:
- During September month, admission forms can be submitted with all related details which are the traditional form filling and submission process
When can I collect admit cards?
Admit cards can be collected during initial week of month of November
When CEED 2019 examination will be scheduled?
CEED examination will be scheduled during November month
Official website address:
- Candidates should log in to the official website address for collecting exam details and timetable
- Admission forms are also available in the same website link
- Candidates can generate results from the reference links
CEED 2019 Exam syllabus:
CEED exam is divided into two major parts likely Part A and Part B
- Medium of instruction is English
- In CEED examination, negative marking is applicable
CEED Exam Pattern:
- Totally 40 questions are asked
- Part A: Questions are asked based on several subjects such as General Awareness and General Knowledge and this part is considered as the screening part
- Part B: If candidates have done Part A examination, they will be considered as eligible for undertaking Part B admission test
- To check the skills of candidates based on Creative skills and Drawing Skills, candidates will be examined and selection process will be done accordingly
- Both rounds such as Part A and Part B are considered as important rounds
CEED 2019 Notifications & Important Dates
|CEED 2019 Hall ticket||Will update|
|CEED 2019 Admission Notifications & Prospectus||Will update|
|CEED 2019 Application Form & online Application Form||Will update|
|CEED 2019 Exam date||Will update|
|CEED 2019 Results||Will update|
|Late date for submission of CEED 2019 form||Will update|