CLAT 2019 – COMMON LAW ADMISSION TEST (CLAT):
CLAT is the common admission test conducted to all Law aspirers and this entrance test is conducted for all students mainly to check their knowledge level based on the field of Law. To get admission in law colleges all over India, candidates have to give importance to CLAT 2019 test. CLAT is expanded as Common Law Admission Test and this is the nationalized law university in India and interested students will be getting admission in any one of available courses.
About CLAT 2019 Exam:
- CLAT is also known as rotating test
- Only objective types of questions are asked
- Admission process or selection process is done based on scores of all candidates
- Candidates will be selected based on the ranking system and hence few selected candidates are getting high priority
- CLAT 2019 exam scores are approved by various educational institutions of Law in India.
Who is eligible?
- Higher secondary education is qualifying education and educational system must be 10 + 2 years
- Interested candidates have to come up with higher secondary education as valid qualifying education and all must come up with minimum aggregation of 45% in their marks and hence they will be considered as eligible based on prescribed terms and regulations. This is prescribed as the selection process to all UG degree programmes
- Candidates those who are interested in getting admission in any of PG degree courses have to know whether they have attained eligibility. PG degree aspirers have to secure minimum 50% and this is valid to all reserved categories of candidates whereas general category candidates have to come up with minimum marks of 55% as total and valid aggregation
- Both residents of India and non-residents of India are allowed to attend the test since they attain eligibility. Only Foreigner are never allowed to attend the admission test
- Interested students have to complete minimum 17 years of age accordingly they will be allowed to attend the test
Convenient option to avail admission forms:
- Candidates can use the most preferable or convenient mode in terms of availing or collecting admission forms. Aspirers those who are interested to collect forms from the person or admin in-charge directly have to pay the cash in counter for collecting forms. Candidates those who wish to collect forms via postal services have to pay the fee amount via Demand Draft which is also safe for anyone to download forms.
CLAT 2019 Notifications & Important Dates
|CLAT 2019 Hall ticket||Will update|
|CLAT 2019 Admission Notifications & Prospectus||Will update|
|CLAT 2019 Application Form & online Application Form||Will update|
|CLAT 2019 Exam date||Will update|
|CLAT 2019 Results||Will update|
|Late date for submission of CLAT 2019 form||Will update|