Delhi CEE 2019: Delhi College of Engineering Combined Entrance Examination (Delhi CEE)
DELHI CEE 2019
DELHI CEE 2019 – Delhi CEE is the combined entrance exam conducted on behalf of Delhi College of Engineering Combined Entrance Examination and this is shortly referred as Delhi CEE. This is an entrance test conducted as the gateway test and this is a kind of suitable examination to everyone those who really aspire. Interested students can choose this test for getting admission based on engineering streams in India. The university of Delhi is the authorized examiner of DELHI CEE 2019 examination and Delhi residents are showing maximum importance to the examiner. Delhi region candidates can attend the test, yet they have to secure pass marks in their schooling under the Delhi government. For getting admission in the first semester in BE courses of DCE, candidates have to attend the eligibility test for engineering courses. Admission is done in Delhi College of Engineering and NSIT – Netaji Subash Institute of Technology.
Plentiful opportunities are given to students along with education and by means of these booming activities, qualified candidates can avail neutral benefits. Complete support along with essential activities are insisted and given to candidates based on different disciplines from this institution. Very talented teaching members work as faculty members so they can teach students in this institution.
DELHI CEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
- Aspirers should complete 17 years
- Admission test is conducted by DCE or NSIT
- Age relaxation is prescribed to special division candidates and concession is also given to special categories of candidates and this special permission is given by Vice Chancellor
- According to the prescriptions, candidates are selected and if not, candidates will be subject to rejection
- Minimum 1 year of relaxation is given to candidates as age relaxation
Who are selected?
- Candidates will have to undertake the examination as seriously
- Indian residents are given importance
- Foreign students are also considered eligible
- Candidates have to complete schooling only in approved educational institutions, colleges and universities under the Delhi government
- Delhi candidates are getting high priority
- Seats of 85% are reserved for candidates
- Other state candidates except Delhi will be given 15% of seats
- Candidates can collect forms which are important for the purpose of applying.
- Once forms are collected, we can fill details in and then filled forms will be submitted on or before last dates as per the examiner’s prescription
DELHI CEE 2019 Notifications & Important Dates
|DELHI CEE 2019 Hall ticket||Will update|
|DELHI CEE 2019 Admission Notifications & Prospectus||Will update|
|DELHI CEE 2019 Application Form & online Application Form||Will update|
|DELHI CEE 2019 Exam date||Will update|
|DELHI CEE 2019 Results||Will update|
|Late date for submission of DELHI CEE 2019 form||Will update|