DU BMS CET 2019 Application Form & Eligibility
DU BMS CET 2019
DU BMS CET exam is one of the well-organized examinations and this is conducted for everyone in terms of admitting to the University of Delhi – DU. Since this is quite common among everyone, interested candidates can use the test for availing course admission in Bachelor of Management Studies. Candidates acknowledge DU BMS CET exam using its other name called DU JAT. DU conducts the examination as Joint Admission Test and so admission process is done very strictly to select and place candidates in seats of restricted numbers. Only selected students are getting places in Delhi-based colleges and other universities. Selected candidates are admitted in BMS courses and hence, they can refer online resources for further more announcements. For notifications regarding GD round and PI round, candidates can refer the site links and accordingly they can co-operate the proper admission process. Final merit list preparation will be done possibly in site links.
When scorecards are published?
DU BMS CET exam final scores list will be published during the initial week of the month of July.
When will DU BMS CET exam be conducted?
DU BMS CET exam will be scheduled during middle week of month of June
DU BMS CET 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
- Only if candidates have cleared CBSE Examination with the best score will be qualified for the Senior Secondary School Certificate or any other valid certification.
- This examination is considered as valid and has received approval by the DU – Delhi University
DU BMS CET 2019 exam Minimum marks:
- For general category candidates: Candidates will be needed to come up with minimum marks of 60%
- For reserved category candidates: Candidates of specific special categories will be needed to come up with minimum marks of 50% as aggregation
- For Physically Challenged Candidates: Only 54% of minimum marks are enough for all Physically Challenged Candidates
DU BMS CET 2019 Exam Pattern:
- Total duration of 2 hours is examination to complete the exam of DU BMS CET
- All questions are objective types of questions
- 120 questions are asked in DU BMS CET exam
- Candidates have to attend the examination for total marks of 360
- Candidates will have to attend the DU BMS CET exam into 4 major sections
- Questions are asked based on subjects such as Cognitive and Logical Ability, Quantifiable Ability – QA, General English, and Business & General Awareness
- 1 mark is given for every right answer
- Negative marking is applicable in DU BMS CET exam
DU BMS CET 2019 Notifications & Important Dates
|DU BMS CET 2019 Hall ticket||Will update|
|DU BMS CET 2019 Admission Notifications & Prospectus||Will update|
|DU BMS CET 2019 Application Form & online Application Form||Will update|
|DU BMS CET 2019 Exam date||Will update|
|DU BMS CET 2019 Results||Will update|
|Late date for submission of DU BMS CET 2019 form||Will update|