FMS 2019 – Faculty of Management Studies (FMS) Entrance Exam:
FMS 2019 Entrance Test is conducted by the Faculty of Management Studies and this is considered as the top level management educational institution in Indian country. They are the authorized organizer of FMS examination. Hence, this is an important entry-level test conducted among aspirers candidates have to be eligible for undertaking admission test which is organized only for time admission process for available degree programmes in part time or full time.
Who is eligible?
- UG degree completed candidates will be eligible duty to undertake FMS 2019 examination
- Candidates, those who have completed graduation from UGC-University Grants Commission approved educational institutions or colleges or universities by the authorized state or central government bodies.
- Based on the performance of all candidates, they will be spotted as eligible and then good marks scorers will be placed in seats and accordingly admission process will be getting done
- Candidates are advised to score fair scores
- Candidates those who have done studies based on several subjects such as Mathematics or Statistics or Engineering or Medical will be given importance and hence they are needed to come up with minimum marks of 60% to get appointment
- Arts and Commerce desires will have to come up with minimum marks of 50% in terms of undertaking admission test
- Final year graduates can also attend the test but they should try to score well before they undertake FMS 2019 admission
FMS applying procedure Via Offline:
- If aspirers wish, they can even do admission forms submission process through postal services and for which they are needed to send detailed request along with fee payment have to be sent via Demand Draft. Fee payment has to be done in favor of educational institution.
FMS applying format via Online:
- Collect your score cards, application forms and hall tickets from here
- Candidates have to use the website facility only during September month for collecting details and only on this month, admission forms will remain opened.
Forms submission procedure:
- Both form filling and submission process have to be done in a planned manner which has to be completed on or before last dates
- Admission form submission process must be done during October month
Cost of FMS 2019 application form:
- 700 will be charged to all general category candidates for collecting admission forms
- Special category candidates will be charged Rs. 200 in terms of obtaining admission forms
FMS 2019 Notifications & Important Dates
|FMS 2019 Hall ticket||Will update|
|FMS 2019 Admission Notifications & Prospectus||Will update|
|FMS 2019 Application Form & online Application Form||Will update|
|FMS 2019 Exam date||Will update|
|FMS 2019 Results||Will update|
|Late date for submission of FMS form||Will update|