JVWU 2019 – JEEE National Entrance Exam:
JVWU 2019 – JVWU is the important entrance test conducted on behalf of JVWU educational institution. JVWU has another name Jyoti Vidyapeeth Women’s University. This educational institution is quite popular for its quality of education is given to students of all over India. Female candidates are getting importance to get the education from JVWU. Interested candidates can collect forms and fill their particulars in forms and usually forms are available in official websites. Candidates should visit the same website for collecting exam details, notifications, and further details.
How to pay the fee payment?
- To remit your fee payment, you can choose card system or online payment system or DD payment system of via cash.
- If you are interested in getting admission forms via post, you should try to pay the fee payment via Demand Draft which is the fair way to collect admission forms. DD have to be done in favor of educational institution.
- Candidates should follow instructions very carefully and try to attend the test in exact duration prescribed
Who is eligible to attend the JVWU 2019 test?
- Qualifying education: Higher secondary education or 12th standard is the qualifying education.
- Age requirement: Candidates have to complete 22 years minimum and hence they are taken into admission if they are interested in getting UG degree course admission in JVWU
- Age relaxation is given only to special division candidates and they are spotted for 3 years of age relaxation. Physically challenged candidates are given the same relaxation in marks and as well as age
- Seats are reserved by the JVWU according to the norms of government and candidates have to follow all authorities prescribed by the same state government
- Candidates those who wait for final year results will also be considered as eligible to attend the exam
- Candidates can download or collect admission forms from specific links and then forms can be filled with essential details so that submission is possible on or before last dates specified by the examiner.
- Collect forms during month of December
- Payment can be done via DD and it has to be done on behalf of examiner
- Once admission forms are collected from the institute premises, we can put details in admission forms
How to pay admission form fee?
If general category candidates, they will be charged Rs.850 whereas reserved category candidates will be charged Rs. 450. Fee payment is charged along with postal charges.
- General category candidates will be charged Rs. 900 as the cost of exam fee and reserved category candidates will be charged Rs. 500 as the cost of exam fee
- Candidates should pay the exam fee on or before month of February and candidates have to make this payment before last dates
JVWU 2019 Notifications & Important Dates
|JVWU 2019 Hall ticket||Will update|
|JVWU 2019 Admission Notifications & Prospectus||Will update|
|JVWU 2019 Application Form & online Application Form||Will update|
|JVWU 2019 Exam date||Will update|
|JVWU 2019 Results||Will update|
|Late date for submission of JVWU 2019 form||Will update|