KEAM 2019 – Kerala Entrance Exam for Admission (KEAM):
KEAM 2019 Exam is prescribed by the state government of Kerala and this is a well-organized exam conducted all over the state government of Kerala. Selected candidates will be spotted for admission in professional courses under the state government of Kerala. Even other state candidates are also allowed to undertake the examination of KEAM, yet selection process is done very strictly by inspecting whether candidates have attained eligibility or not. With this eligibility, candidates will be given admission in several major courses based on Arts, Engineering, Dental and Medicine related courses in all approved educational institutions of the state government of Kerala.
How to apply?
- To avail admission forms, candidates have to visit the official website address during January month
- Interested students can collect admission forms via post and we should make the payment via Demand Draft along with direct request. DD has to be drawn in favor of educational institution.
- Candidates have to visit the official website address to collect or download admission forms which is mere easy to avail forms
Official Website Link:
- Official website address and interested candidates have to click on respective link for collect admission forms and fee payment can be done here. You will be given dates information in official websites and accordingly you are able to collect important details regarding examination
When we can avail admission forms?
- On or before January month, admission forms are available in links which we can collect directly.
- Candidates must be ready to avail admission forms even before the month of January. Generally first week of January is the right period to collect admission forms
Cost of KEAM 2019 Application form:
Rs. 700 is the cost of admission form to all general category candidates whereas special categories of candidates can reserve little concession in their fee amounts and they will be charged Rs. 350 as fee amount in availing admission forms.
KEAM 2019 Admission forms submission process:
- Admission forms submission have to be done during middle week of February month and this process has to be done with correct information on or before specific date
- Candidates have to give their details accurately in forms for submitting them before last dates
KEAM 2019 Entrance Exam date:
Every year KEAM entrance test is scheduled during April month
Who is eligible?
General division candidates must complete 12th standard education and they have to secure atleast 50%. Subjects’ pattern must be either PCM or PCB.
KEAM 2019 Notifications & Important Dates
|KEAM 2019 Hall ticket||Will update|
|KEAM 2019 Admission Notifications & Prospectus||Will update|
|KEAM 2019 Application Form & online Application Form||Will update|
|KEAM 2019 Exam date||Will update|
|KEAM 2019 Results||Will update|
|Late date for submission of KEAM 2019 form||Will update|