MH TET 2019 – Maharashtra Teacher Eligibility Test:
MH TET 2019
MH TET 2019 – MH TET is an eligibility test suggested to all aspiring teachers and this exam is for all aspirers of state Maharashtra. Eligible teachers will be getting admission in two different levels. Two major levels are such as primary and upper primary levels of teachers and then they deserve teaching jobs. Based on the selection, candidates will be deserved for immediate teaching jobs and then they get admission as teachers in private and government approved schools and other educational institutions. Instructions prescribed by the state of Maharashtra will be common to all. For thriving admission as eligible teachers in private and government aided schools, candidates should follow separate procedures prescribed by the government. All interested candidates are attaining eligibility and they can collect information from website links. For more details including latest details about MH TET exam, time table, eligibility criteria and further information, we are about to refer the site link. Somehow official websites help candidates to apply for the test.
MH TET 2019 Exam Details:
- Out of two major papers, a candidate should choose the right one.
- Paper I and Paper II are two major papers functioning
- Only objective types of questions are asked. For every question, four options are given. There must be one right answer and candidates should choose the right one based on which marks are awarded.
- Totally 150 questions are asked. 1 right answer can get 1 mark so candidates can compete for 150 marks totally
Paper I Syllabus:
- Candidates should plan for Paper I to complete within 1 & ½ an hour duration
- 150 numbers of questions are asked in this part
- Candidates are advised to attend all questions
- Best option can be chosen from all given options
- Candidates are separated with their opportunities and then they are attaining eligibility to take classes up to their eighth standard
Part II Syllabus:
- To complete the Part II Exam, candidates are given 1 ½ an hour
- 150 questions are asked here
MH TET 2019 results:
- We can give enrollment no, DOB, and other profile information in places for generating results
- 60% of aggregation is mandatory. With this aggregation of marks, aspirers are getting admission in desired programmes.
- Scheduled category candidates including SC, ST and PH divisions will be getting concession in marks.
- Relaxation is given in age to all special division candidates
MH TET 2019 Notifications & Important Dates
|MH TET 2019 Hall ticket||Will update|
|MH TET 2019 Admission Notifications & Prospectus||Will update|
|MH TET 2019 Application Form & online Application Form||Will update|
|MH TET 2019 Exam date||Will update|
|MH TET 2019 Results||Will update|
|Late date for submission of MH TET 2019 form||Will update|