MPPEB 2019 – Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB):
MPPEB 2019 – MPPEB is the important examination conducted by the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board and this examination is conducted on behalf of the state residents. For collecting latest information and question paper models, candidates have to depend on the official website always. To attend the MPPEB examination, candidates must be eligible and they have to check themselves based on their qualifying education and concerned syllabus.
How to apply?
Interested candidates can apply easily especially using online mode. By using online as an important mode, candidates are able to apply for the test very easily and they can collect reliable and genuine information about the examination of MPPEB. Candidates should know whether they can have qualifying education, admission or selection procedure, age limitation and further details in same websites. To check the knowledge levels of all candidates, they have to undertake the MPPEB examination necessarily.
MPPEB 2019 Seats reservation:
- 41 seats are reserved as total vacancies
- Candidates are appointed in the Platoon Commander name
- UR people will be getting 21 numbers of posts
- Scheduled Category candidates are getting 7 different posts
- Scheduled Tribe candidates are getting 7 different posts
- OBC category candidates are getting 6 posts
Age Eligibility Criteria followed for MPPEB examination:
- Candidates have to complete minimum 21 years of age in terms of getting eligibility
- Candidates must make sure that they should not exceed 40 years and above age in terms of undertaking MPPEB 2019 Examination
- Special category candidates are getting relaxation in their marks and they have to respect all rules and regulations prescribed to them by the respective board of examiner
Candidates have to complete their Under Graduation or an equivalent degree qualification and they are expected to complete their degree qualification only from approved educational institutions or universities.
- 700 is charged to all OBC and other general category candidates for collecting admission forms
- 350 is charged to special division candidates in terms of collecting admission forms
- Exam fee of Rs. 40 is charged to everyone and by sending the concerned exam fee amount candidates are able to attend the examination. Anyone can do fee payment using the net banking facility available
- Even credit card can also be useful to pay fee payment on specific dates
Candidates have to attend the examination in written form and they will be evaluated or selected based on their merit performance. Selected candidates will be getting places and they will be examined using different levels and they are such as physical efficiency test, physical measurement test, written test, interview and medical examination.
MPPEB 2019 Notifications & Important Dates
|MPPEB 2019 Hall ticket||Will update|
|MPPEB 2019 Admission Notifications & Prospectus||Will update|
|MPPEB 2019 Application Form & online Application Form||Will update|
|MPPEB 2019 Exam date||Will update|
|MPPEB 2019 Results||Will update|
|Late date for submission of MPPEB 2019 form||Will update|