NET 2019 – National Eligibility Test (NET):
NET 2019 – NET Entrance Exam is the important Examination conducted by UGC – University Grants Commission and NET Examination is suggested to everyone to check whether they are capable of attaining lectureship and accordingly they are spotted for admission in several courses based on medical, business and engineering related courses. Candidates are given course admission ineligibility of JRF – Junior Research Fellowship, only if they are eligible. Eligible candidates are confirmed with lectureship and they will be awarded course admission based on their qualifications and marks. NET 2019 Examination is suggested to everyone those who are eligible and more opportunities are given to candidates in order to become professors or lecturers or JRFs based on their marks and eligibility level. For getting admission in Ph.D. courses, candidates have to choose the same exam. Both M.Phil and Ph.D. programmes are possible to everyone those who have undertaken NET Exam. Candidates will be checked thoroughly to know whether they are talented and eligible to get fellowships. Only special category candidates will be given special concession in their marks and specifically, SC or ST or PH or VH degree candidates are given special concession.
NET 2019 Selection:
Collect forms and fill your details to be submitted on or before last dates. Candidates will be spotted for selection in the state and central level and for this selection it is the must that candidates must secure very good scores.
- Candidates have to refer the site address for collecting details which we are required and we can find separate links for downloading admission forms along with prospectus and other details.
- There are branches opened for providing admission forms in all post office and bank branches in India.
NET 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
- Indian residents can apply for the NET Exam.
- UG degree holders can apply.
- Candidates are expected to fulfill their eligibility based on given criteria and accordingly they will be considered as eligible for selection.
- Both M.Phil and Ph.D. degree holders are considered as eligible, yet they are qualified for the fellowship based on their NET Examination scores.
NET 2019 Exam Dates:
- Candidates can collect admission forms via online and this is possible during March month
- NET Examination is scheduled in all major places in India.
- NET Exam is divided into three major papers such as Paper I, Paper II and Paper III.
- In order to evaluate and qualify candidates based on these three major papers, candidates will be prescribed NET 2019 Exam.
NET 2019 Notifications & Important Dates
|NET 2019 Hall ticket||Will update|
|NET 2019 Admission Notifications & Prospectus||Will update|
|NET 2019 Application Form & online Application Form||Will update|
|NET 2019 Exam date||Will update|
|NET 2019 Results||Will update|
|Late date for submission of NET 2019 form||Will update|