NIT Gurgaon 2019 Application Form & Eligibility
NIT Gurgaon 2019
NIT Gurgaon is located in the state Haryana and it is functioning in the name of National Institute of Technology Kurukshetra which is also the popular NIT branch functioning in Indian country. We can spot out that this institution is surrounded by 300 acres of vast area and at the same time we can overlook the beauty and serenity of the ambiance. Nowadays Gurgaon is celebrated as so famous place and this is functioning in New Delhi of Indian capital city. We can find 185 Kms of distance between Gurgaon and Kurukshetra. As there are so many reasons, make NIT Gurgaon as the most popular educational institution to all students of Gurgaon.
What is new in NIT Gurgaon?
- Candidates can obtain course admission in the name of BE or B.Tech from NIT Gurgaon and along with this various other Engineering programs are also available in the degree form
- Several special disciplines likely Instrumentation and Nanotechnology are added recently along with previous courses available
- Aspirers can undertake studies based on Business Administration especially based on the department of Humanities and Social Science
- Schools of NIT Gurgaon are functioning based on versatile numbers of studies likely
Renewable Energy & Efficiency, Biomedical Engg, and Material Science, VLSI Design & Embedded Systems and Nanotechnology where aspirers can undertake proper studies.
Vision of NIT Gurgaon:
- Among youngsters, technological knowledge will be improved and institution set up this target in proper manner and so that aim is being served as the motivation to all students
- Students are brought as professionals and entrepreneurs
Important and Major Courses:
An engineering degree is obtainable in the name of BE or B.Tech which comes under the UG category and likewise, Post Graduate Engineering degree will be ready to obtain in the name of M.Tech or ME. Aspirers will be able to get Doctorate courses in the name of Ph.D. and PG MBA course and PG MCA degrees are also available here. B.Tech degree program is available for the course duration of 4 years.
Totally 139 seats are reserved based on Electronics & Communication Engg out of which 92 seats are reserved for the Computer Engineering degree programmes. 92 seats are then allotted for the Information Technology degree programmes. 139 seats are reserved for the Mechanical Engineering programmes. For Industrial Engineering and Management related programmes, 92 seats are reserved. 139 seats are reserved for Electrical Engineering programmes and 139 seats are reserved for Civil Engineering programmes.
NIT Gurgaon 2019 Notifications & Important Dates
|NIT Gurgaon 2019 Hall ticket||Will update|
|NIT Gurgaon 2019 Admission Notifications & Prospectus||Will update|
|NIT Gurgaon 2019 Application Form & online Application Form||Will update|
|NIT Gurgaon 2019 Exam date||Will update|
|NIT Gurgaon 2019 Results||Will update|
|Late date for submission of NIT Gurgaon 2019 form||Will update|