OJEE 2019 – Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE):
OJEE 2019 – OJEE is the common state level examination conducted as a centralized test in state Odisha. This examination is for all aspiring and interested students and this is organized by the Odisha government. The selection process will be purely done based on marks of all candidates in this test and accordingly anyone can get admission in the respective educational institution. This exam is conducted as the gateway test for admitting anyone in approved private, engineering, management and other government related educational institutions of state Odisha. Interested students will be spotted for admission in engineering degree programmes.
Possible ways to avail admission forms:
- Both admission forms and prospectus are available as a set and candidates can collect this set either by clicking on links available on websites or it is possible for anyone to collect admission forms also from institute premises
- Aspirants have to pay fee payment either via Demand Draft or it is also possible for anyone to pay their fee via credit card or debit card or using any possible options
- Depends upon the category of candidates, service charges will vary and candidates have to be very sure about the mode of availability and accordingly payment can be sent to the right and possible way
Consequence of OJEE 2019 Marks:
Marks secured in OJEE 2019 Examination can be used for getting course admission in various approved major courses such as BDA, PDCM, MBBS, M. Tech, MBA, M. Pharm, MCA, and PGDM.
Who is eligible?
- Higher secondary education or 12th standard education will be considered as qualifying education
- All Diploma holders are also allowed to take up OJEE test
- UG degree holders will also be considered as eligible to attend OJEE test
- PG degree candidates are also allowed to attend OJEE 2019 test
- Every year students of more than 3 lakhs are undertaking OJEE test and so continuously they are encouraged well by the school of Odisha Higher Secondary Education Council. This council approves both Odisha CBSE Schools and Odisha ISC Board Schools.
OJEE 2019 Exam system:
OJEE 2019 Syllabus:
- Candidates can expect questions compulsorily based on Mathematics
- Physics and Chemistry are several essential subjects so questions are also asked based on the same subject
- All Engineering candidates will also be considered as eligible for OJEE Examination
- Medical students can attend the test and they will be examined only based on the subject of Mathematics and sometimes they will be examined also based on the subject of Biology
OJEE 2019 Notifications & Important Dates
|OJEE 2019 Hall ticket||Will update|
|OJEE 2019 Admission Notifications & Prospectus||Will update|
|OJEE 2019 Application Form & online Application Form||Will update|
|OJEE 2019 Exam date||Will update|
|OJEE 2019 Results||Will update|
|Late date for submission of OJEE 2019 form||Will update|