SNAP 2019 – Symbiosis National Aptitude (SNAP):
SNAP is conducted among aspirers and this is conducted as the national aptitude test. SNAP is a well-organized examination conducted in the name of Symbiosis National Aptitude. Eligible candidates will be getting into seats of PG programmes. SNAP 2019 Exam is conducted by candidates and high priority is given to undertakers. SNAP is conducted in a form of written test. The selection process is done directly based on scores of all candidates and then they are getting into Post Graduations directly in PG educational institutions of respective Symbiosis International Deemed University. Only interested applicants can apply for this admission test and hence they will be placed in any of approved educational institutions and other affiliated institutions of Symbiosis. There are two educational institutions approve SNAP admission test as valid examination. Admission forms have to be collected and forms have to be filled with necessary details, accordingly forms can be submitted on or before last dates specified by the examiner. SNAP Exam is a traditional paper based test.
We have to click on the respective website address for collecting details about SNAP 2019 Exam. Question paper models, Exam pattern, admit cards and hall tickets are also available on the same website.
Who is eligible?
- UG degree completed candidates based on any discipline will be getting admission in any one of the affiliated educational institutions.
- Interested candidates have to secure minimum marks of 50% to attend the admission test
- General category candidates are not getting relaxation in their marks whereas scheduled category candidates are getting relaxation and they must come up with minimum marks of 45% in their qualifying education
- 120 minutes of total duration is given
- Examination is undertaken for total 180 marks
- Negative marking concept is applicable here to all candidates those who fail to give right answers
- ¼ mark will be deducted as negative mark from overall marks
- SNAP 2019 Exam is divided into 4 major sections
- Questions will be asked based on Analytical Logical Reasoning, Quantitative Ability and Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency.
- Candidates will be examined also based on General English
- Questions are asked to check the knowledge levels of candidates based on General Awareness
- Questions are asked for 60 marks based on Analytical Logical Reasoning
- Questions are asked based on 40 marks based on subjects such as Quantitative Ability, Data Interpretation and Data Sufficiency
- 40 marks are asked based on General English
- 40 marks are asked based on General Awareness
SNAP 2019 Notifications & Important Dates
|SNAP 2019 Hall ticket||Will update|
|SNAP 2019 Admission Notifications & Prospectus||Will update|
|SNAP 2019 Application Form & online Application Form||Will update|
|SNAP 2019 Exam date||Will update|
|SNAP 2019 Results||Will update|
|Late date for submission of SNAP 2019 form||Will update|